- The Community Building Partnership Grants program awards grants for community infrastructure projects. Applications will open on 7 May 2018. The Program is aimed at assisting local community groups in accessing funding for necessary infrastructure projects in order to enhance local facilities.
- Community Heritage Grants 2018 by the The National Library of Australia offers up to $15,000 to assist in the preservation of Australian cultural heritage collections.The National Library of Australia invites not-for-profit groups such as regional museums, Indigenous groups, public libraries, historical societies, galleries and archives to apply. Applications are now open and close Monday 7 May at 5pm.
- Hunter Local Land Services are offering Community Small Grants of up to $1500 for community groups, schools, Landcare groups, Local Aboriginal Land Councils and not-for-profit groups to support projects that raise awareness of biodiversity and cultural heritage values. Applications are now open and close 30 June 2018 or when all funding has been allocated.
- The NSW Government has announced that it will continue the Investing in Women Funding Program in 2018. The Program aims at providing funding for organisations in order to assist in the development and/or implementation of programs that support the economic opportunity and advancement; participation and empowerment; and leadership of women in NSW. Applications are now open and close Sunday 22 April at 11:59pm
- Aurizon is encouraging local charities to apply for the latest round of the Aurizon Community Giving Fund. The fund offers cash grants up to $20,000 in the areas of Health and Wellbeing, Community Safety, Environment and Education. Applications are now open and close Friday 27 April 2018 at 5:00pm.
- ArtsNSW offers grants to cultural and community groups involved in artistic activities.
- communitybuilders.nsw has links to funding sources for community groups and projects from federal, state and local government as well as some philanthropic funds and companies.
- The ClubGRANTS scheme is funded by gaming machine revenue from New South Wales (NSW) clubs. This website provides information on the scheme and guidelines for applications. Projects are supported and decided upon by local committees.
- The Department of Education and Training's Community Grants Programs include funding for groups involved in promoting community languages, education, Aboriginal community projects and programs assisting disadvantaged youth and people with disabilities.
- The Multicultural NSW Grants Program provides funding for projects and activities that promote community engagement, build community harmony and social cohesion and celebrate cultural diversity.
- The NSW Environmental Trust offers grants for projects which involve rehabilitating or regenerating the environment or promoting environmental education and sustainability.
- Sport and recreation grants.
Stay up to date on all my news and announcements
Sign Up Here