- The My Community Project grant is all about local ideas, local projects and local decisions. The prjects range from new playground equipment or sports facilities for the kids, paths or ramps to improve access, an art installation to rejuvenate an empty space to a community transport service. Grants between $20,000 and $200,000 are available.
- Hunter Local Land Services are offering Community Small Grants for community groups, schools, Landcare groups, Local Aboriginal Land Councils and not-for-profit groups to support projects that raise awareness of biodiversity and cultural heritage values.
- Aurizon is encouraging local charities to apply for the latest round of the Aurizon Community Giving Fund. The fund offers cash grants up to $20,000 in the areas of Health and Wellbeing, Community Safety, Environment and Education. The next round of applications will open on 20 May 2019 and close on 28 June 2019.
- ArtsNSW offers grants to cultural and community groups involved in artistic activities.
- The ClubGRANTS scheme is funded by gaming machine revenue from New South Wales (NSW) clubs. This website provides information on the scheme and guidelines for applications. Projects are supported and decided upon by local committees.
- The Department of Education and Training's Community Grants Programs include funding for groups involved in promoting community languages, education, Aboriginal community projects and programs assisting disadvantaged youth and people with disabilities.
- The Multicultural NSW Grants Program provides funding for projects and activities that promote community engagement, build community harmony and social cohesion and celebrate cultural diversity.
- The NSW Environmental Trust offers grants for projects which involve rehabilitating or regenerating the environment or promoting environmental education and sustainability.
- Sport and recreation grants offer a number of different grants to Clubs and Councils to improve sporting facilities.
Stay up to date on all my news and announcements
Sign Up Here